back ground

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hey...

So today I went onto Walmart.com
and ordered some medium
weight chipboard so that when I do get
ready to craft I don't have to order
it at that time. I am getting so
excited about starting to craft again.
I've missed it so much. I know
its a ways away still but
this past month or two have gone
by very fast so I hope this
next few fly by to. I still have
a few things I need to buy, like a
ATG gun. Can't wait to start
sharing my creations
again.
Miss you all talk soon
Hugs N Loves
Terrie


2 comments:

  1. Oh sure only because you have been in the hot....we only just now are enjoying warmer days... lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol you better get movin then hugs Terrie

      Delete

HEARTBROKEN

I'm so sorry its been forever since I have posted anything on my blog but I've had so much going on. As some of you know I lost...