back ground

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cutest dog ever...

As you guys know I'm not in the
best health and I've been 
looking for just the right puppy to
get so I have a companion, you know to 
cheer me up when I need it.
I went to the gas station today and there 
was this lovely lady sitting in a car
with the cutest puppy, I fell in love with it.
So sweet, she stated that she was taking it
to her mom and dad's that she had
a stroke and wasn't able to keep him
after she rescued it. :( how sad.
I wish I would have met her sooner
I wanted to take him home with me so bad.
I think she said it was a  shih tzu pug mix.
I've talked to the HS here and they 
want $250 for a small dog, i cant afford that.
Any way that is my sob story today.
I fell in love now i'm broken hearted
but you know I'll get over it.

Hugs N Loves Terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...