Saturday, April 26, 2014

New Mini Album...

Hi ladies, I just finished this mini album today..
Sorry I've been MIA from Youtube lately
I had a doctors appointment every
day this past week. I'm so tired of going to the 
doctors lol.. In between appointments
I did find some time to make
this mini. This mini is 5.5 x 9 x 4.5 " wide.
I will be making a video on it Monday and I'm going
to try to figure out how to load the video
onto my blog. 
The paper I used is from the Paper Studio 
I picked it up at Hobby Lobby I absolutely love it.
Along with the Wild Orchid Craft flowers,
gorgeous laces and other 
embellishments. I love how it came out
but I think the cover really needs something else.
Hope you all like it.















Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting.........Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2014 OneCraftyCookie




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...