back ground

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Inspirational Fabric and Lace Mini...

I have been wanting to make a
fabric or lace mini for a long time but
didn't really know how to go about it.
Then I seen that Linda livartnow on YT 
posted a tutorial on how to put
a fabric book together.
I followed her tutorial for the base
of the book. I used a thicker batting but
pretty much made it the same way.
After I had the base done I 
made it my own with layers of laces,
gorgeous embellishments and
inspirational sentiments.
I especially like that this is a none sew book.
This is now for sale in Ebay (terriesurface)















Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting..........Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2014 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...