back ground

Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Chevron Garden...

This is "My Chevron Garden Mini Album"
As you will see most of the papers
are either Chevron or flowers. 
I used a lot of WOC flowers on this album,
laces and trims, butterflies, die cuts,
metal corners that I painted white, I
thought about doing the same with the chain
but who ever gets it if they actually use
this I was afraid the paint would 
come off. Hope you all 
love this as much as I do....


















Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting......Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2014 OneCraftyCookie



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful chunky mini album Terrie.
    Beautiful papers

    ReplyDelete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...