back ground

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Paper Bag Mini

This mini is so cute in size it is 
3.5 x 6, all the pockets have a tag inside.
I used the gorgeous DCWV
Once Upon A Time paper stack on this mini.
This would make a great gift
or just pretty sitting on a shelf. 
It has matching covers inside and out.
There are many small tags
inside to journal on.
and spots on the opposite side
for a small photo.

Click on Photos to enlarge.









Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting.....Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2014 OneCraftyCookie


6 comments:

  1. Really pretty...love the tabs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous, Terrie! I love it. I have that paper stack. I may have to try making a book with it. Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Wendy thank you so much hunny...If u make something with it i want to see it girly hugs Terrie

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, that is fantastic! I love it. tfs Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia thank you so much hunny hugs Terrie

      Delete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...