back ground

Monday, January 20, 2014

My Secret Box

I think it was about two years ago when I 
started youtube, that I seen a secret 
box that Juliana (iluvvintagescrap) had created.
I loved the idea of it. Although I never seen
a tutorial it stuck in my mind and I
finally created my own. Like most of us
crafters we can see something and
pick it apart in our brains to remake it ourselves.
So that is what I did. I love how it 
came out, lol so far this week
I've made two of them and I am starting my 
third one today.
I did add legs and lace to this one
but not to my second one. This is 
"My Secret Box"
Hope you all like it, so fun to create.









Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting......Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2014 OneCraftyCookie


2 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness!! That is gorgeous!! I would love to see how you did it! Any chance you have a tutorial? Thanks for sharing! Love Ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia thank you so much, a friend of mine found a tutorial today it's pretty close to how I do mine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2kArL5ydBw I still might do one but it wont be right away hun hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...