back ground

Friday, January 31, 2014

Dream, Laugh, Inspire

Surprise Surprise I made another Mini lol...
I tried to use lots of metal with this
mini album. I used the gorgeous trims
that my friend Shannon just gave me and the metal
words that Nicole just gave me. Nope I can't
hoard anything because if I did I wouldn't
have supplies to use lol...I don't have
a huge collection of new craft 
supplies like some ladies do, but I have
supplies to work with that friends
have given me. More tags by 
Debbie-Anne Parent.
 Thank you all so much.
Lots of pics hope you all like it.



















Hugs N Loves..

Keep Crafting.......Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2014 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie, love this little album. I can usually figure out how the pages of most mini's are made. But I'm having trouble with this one. Have you (or someone else) done a video, or posted instructions on these pages? I love the size of it. Is it done with 6x6 papers? Very pretty, hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess, thank you so much hun the album its self is 7 x 7. I used 6 x 6 paper and 6x5 to cover the inside. Charlene Gibson on yt has a tutorial for this album just go to her yt pull up videos and its there..There are 3 parts but she does a great job. hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...