Sunday, December 8, 2013

Embellish Me...

I'm thinking about creating some mini 
albums that whom ever buys can
decorate themselves. I know there are 
some ladies out there that don't want
to go through the process of 
making the album but they would love to 
embellish it. I'm thinking about
calling them.
"Embellish Me Albums" lol I know kinda
silly, let me know what you think.
the photos below will be the first two that I sell.



































Hugs N loves

Keep Crafting.........Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a really good idea, Terrie. I'm kind of the opposite of your target customer. I like making books and albums, but decorating them is what I like the least. I hope you sell a lot of these. They're beautiful! Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love your craftsmanship! I like making and decorating-my problem is the editing and printing of the photos, lol!
    Happy holidays!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...