Thursday, November 28, 2013

New Cards I made today.

HAPPY   THANKSGIVING....

We had no company today the kids were over
yesterday, we had turkey and all the
fixings, it was really nice.
Brad and Chelsy couldn't make it this year
Chelsy had to work, I miss them so
much but I understand. Years ago I always
had to work every weekend 
and every holiday.
So I sat in my crafty place and made
two new cards. The first one is using a Tilda
stamp and the second is a Saturated
Canary digital Image.
It was a very relaxing day, I hope everyone
had a great time with their families
today. Love ya guys ttys.. 
Any questions just ask.. 









Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting.....Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...