back ground

Saturday, November 9, 2013

"let your hair down"

I used a Saturated Canary Image "Willow" for this

beautiful card. She is gorgeous. I used flowers
from Sacrafters zibbet store. I stamped on
the pull out tag the stamp is from Some odd Girl. 
Trims, butterflies, chain with pearls on it
and flat back pearls finish off this card. 


This card is for sale on Ebay 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291012905981
just copy and paste link.

Hugs N Loves 


Keep Crafting..........Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so stunning Terrie, as is your colouring.
    I love the hair you coloured on her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy thank you so much I've been practicing lol hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...