back ground

Friday, November 8, 2013

I'm NOT a BRAT!!!!

This is my new card lol
 and I know I am a brat but I had
to make this card, This is a Mo's digital
pencil Image and she is adorable.
Two Tasha.
This Card is for Mo's "Anything Goes"
November challenge.

 photo 1_zps211702fc.jpg

 photo 2_zps940bce2f.jpg

 photo 3_zpsdd62ed27.jpg

This card is for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291012174684


Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting.........Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Terrie, beautiful colouring and love all the tags ...lol
    Thanks for joining with us at Mo's digital
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I figured I should use my sense of humor in my cards lol...I plan on joining more challenges now...thank you for having it hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...