Monday, November 4, 2013

Honey...

Card I made today with a Saturated Canary
image named "Honey"..
I used a Martha Stewart Around the page punch.
and a Martha Stewart Doily Garden trim punch.
Lots of gorgeous Wild orchid craft flowers
metal corners and butterflies.
I made a 5.5 x 5.5 card base out of
white card stock and from
the back it looks very nice.
I need more practice coloring with my new
Spectrum Noir markers but I
love how this card came out.

 photo 1_zpsf0d9e9d1.jpg

 photo 2_zpsb298954d.jpg

 photo 3_zps87237bf8.jpg

 photo 4_zpsd35729e5.jpg

 photo 5_zps9d0cba54.jpg

This Card is for sale, if Interested just message below.

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting......Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...