back ground

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Aliana turned 6 years old

I know what your thinking, there is no way
that I can have a 6 year old Grand-
daughter lol...Well it's true I do She turned
6 yesterday. They really do grow up
so fast. I made her a couple treat boxes
and filled them with candy.
I figured my son could deal with
the sugar high she would have tonight 
if he lets her eat it all lol.
I took photo of one of the boxes. I used
Webster Pages on this box, I love
how it came out so cute.
I did put a video on Youtube.
It wasn't 
much but she loved it. 





Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting.....Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...