back ground

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Neener Neener!

I know what your thinking, Terrie's Finally lost her mind LOL..
Maybe but how cute is this digital image. I wanted
to create a funny card for a crazy girlfriend
of mine. Yep it takes crazy to know crazy haha..
And she loves it, I knew she would lol..
I used this cute Redonkadoodle digital image, love her
digis I need more....They are all so cute.
I used flowers that I purchased from
Sacrafters and Wild Orchid Crafts.
White seam binding, trims and
Butterflies finish it off.
Digi is "Funny Face"

 photo 1_zps27eb66c3.jpg

 photo 2_zps06bfbd95.jpg

 photo 3_zps0e4c01f6.jpg

 photo 4_zpsf85ef180.jpg

 photo 5_zps926b7958.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting....Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...