Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me....

I had to sell a few things to get my birthday present because
I wanted them all at once. Steve went in on it with me
and I am in love!!
I was thinking that I would not like them as much
as I do my copic but I was wrong. I actually
love them and I really like the bullet
nib compared to the brush.
Don't get me wrong I still adore copic but
Spectrum Noir has a way better price point.
I paid $29.95 for each of the back sets
and $35.44 for the front sets.
They were worth every penny.
I practiced on my coloring
this week.

YAY!!!

 photo DSCF2418_zpsf7707231.jpg

 photo 1_zpsfc9720cb.jpg


 photo DSCF2414_zpsa8cb302d.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting......Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you. Have fun creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you girlie! You go with ALL of the Copics.....your coloring is amazing, money well spent. Have a fabby weekend!

    hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...