Wednesday, October 30, 2013

FRIENDS....


Hi ladies I wanted to come in and share a card with you
that I made for a friend of mine using a
Tilda Stamp called Tilda with cherry
Ice Cream. I love how it came out she is adorable.


It was so funny today I tried to explain to my
BFF who is not a crafty person how I
feel when I sit at my desk to create. I feel so
relaxed it is my happy place, there is no
stress, it's just me and my craft supplies lol...
I love being able to sit down and color
a image and it makes me feel great
when my friends like what
I make...My bff said she totally
gets it because that is how she feels
when she sits at her Piano. She played for me
today and it was beautiful..

Tell me Where is your Stress free Zone or Happy Place?

 photo 1_zps9b24614c.jpg

 photo 2_zpscc413943.jpg

 photo 3_zps00499a66.jpg


Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting.....Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...