back ground

Friday, October 11, 2013

Cameo Card...

Hey Ladies I love when I can figure out a new way to do my cards.
I knew with this card I wanted to add a Cameo to it,
and I didn't want to take the chain off it I wanted 
to make it so that who ever bought this could give the card 
and also the necklace as a beautiful gift.
I embossed the papers in the middle. I used DCWV
Coral Couture papers on this card. 
Hope you all like it as much as I do, I think it came out
Gorgeous!..

 photo 1_zps5d163aed.jpg

 photo 2_zpsfb84312a.jpg

 photo 3_zpsdc858116.jpg

 photo 4_zps22c6ff62.jpg

 photo 5_zps994cf9f6.jpg

 photo 6_zps37060654.jpg

 photo 7_zpsd7762448.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting.....Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweety!!! I cannot wait til I get this in the mail!! You are soo incredibly sweet ...thanks my Sista!!!! Love you!!! LOL......yea just messinwitcha!!! But I do love ya..hope you are feeling well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL see you are funny ...I love ya lots though so maybe you will get a nice card really soon lol hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous card mama, love it!! Hugs ~Barbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey my love thank you so much hugs Terrie

      Delete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...