back ground

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Handmade Chipboard Box...

Hey Chicks here is a box I created yesterday out of chipboard,
I love how it came out. I used a Redonkadoodle digital Image "Funny Face".
Gorgeous papers, ribbon, flat back pearls and just a few
butterflies. I didn't want flowers on this, I wanted to keep it simple.
I did put blue felt on the bottom of this box.

 photo 1_zps719510e6.jpg

 photo 2_zps4973d908.jpg

 photo 3_zpsec101f98.jpg

 photo 4_zpsfc0212f0.jpg

 photo 5_zpsa3bc9bb7.jpg

 photo 6_zpsd1ec269f.jpg

 photo 7_zpsd4af02a6.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting......Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

10 comments:

  1. Terrie, it's gorgeous! When did someone create a stamp image of me? LOL! Just kidding. I love it! Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy hunny how are you doing girl? Thank you lol I love that image she makes me smile so cute hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. WOW Terrie!!! I love everything about this adorable box you created!!! You make me want to go out and buy copic markers and learn how to color ;-)
    I'm a new "fan" of yours and I hope your day is wonderful!

    Tonya

    http://creativeaddictiontopaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tonya and thanks for the link to your blog I am now a big fan as well. I sent you a request for fb i love having crafty friends ty hugs Terrie

      Delete
  3. LOVE, LOVE your new box project!!!!So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph it was so fun to make especially with that digi lol hugs Terrie

      Delete
  4. LOVE your new blog set up! Looks so fresh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl that is what I was going for ;) hugs Terrie

      Delete
  5. Hey Girl!!! How did I miss THIS card?!! Whoopsie...I mean box!! Where is the tutorial?? I wanna see how to make it!!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl happy you found it lol Thank you so much, hummm no tutorial but maybe someday just for you lol love ya mama hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...