back ground

Thursday, September 26, 2013

" Friends "

I created this card this week with a Saturated Canary Image, I just love her she
is so cute with her chocolate cone. I used Wild Orchid Craft flowers, 
pearls, and gorgeous papers. I have a few more projects to post with in the 
next few days, hope you like them. 


 photo 1_zps3ddaee09.jpg

 photo 2_zps8ce19ab4.jpg

 photo 3_zps97cfce65.jpg

 photo 4_zps605650c1.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting..........Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie


2 comments:

  1. I love this card, Terrie! Saturated Canary stamps are so amazing and you color them so well. Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hunny I love them hugs Terrie

      Delete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...