back ground

Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Friends Forever"

Hey Chickies this is the cards I created today, I adore this image she is adorable
she's a Sugar Nellie Stamp "Dawn with Kitten". I used liquid pearls for accents.
I used Wild Orchid Crafts, lace, ribbons, pearls, butterflies, 
and pearl flower trim. The Paper collection I used
is Prima Divine...


 photo 1_zps2546f576.jpg

 photo 2_zps88c76586.jpg

 photo 3_zps6f8a827a.jpg

 photo 4_zpsa7ae534c.jpg

 photo 5_zps59e8bcb4.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting......Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

4 comments:

  1. I just love this stamp. Very beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always so stunning Terrie.
    I am in awe of your colouring talent.
    Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tracy thank you so much, just wish I had more copics lol someday ;) hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...