back ground

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"Charming Jessica"

Hi Chickies today I created a card using a Little Blue Button digital stamp called
Charming Jessica. I think she is so cute as are all of Olga's stamps.
I used Hampton Art Autumn Flower paper pad from Walmart on this card.
lots of Wild Orchid Crafts like always. Butterflies, pearls,
lace and ribbon. Along with a few die cuts and last but not
least I used my sewing machine to add a red zig zag
stitch around my paper.
Hope you all like it. 

 photo 1_zps8dbd1cfb.jpg

 photo 2_zpsb5b7e867.jpg

 photo 3_zpsed4eb398.jpg

 photo 4_zps17a8e4f0.jpg

 photo 5_zpsd5727d76.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting.....Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie


4 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC....nothing short of fab for you!!! Love the image and LOVE your coloring! {I always do!!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is beautiful Terrie I joined your blog , awesome x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my darling girl hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...