back ground

Friday, August 23, 2013

Paper Quilt

So this week I ordered a 20 x 40 piece of tempered glass for the top of my desk. I wanted a new metal and glass desk that I seen at Big Lots but I'm on a very limited budges. I love my old desk that I found at a  Antique store two years ago when I moved to Michigan, so I decided to alter it a bit more. I wanted to create something beautiful to cover the top because It doesn't look very nice. So I created a paper quilt for the top of it out of the same DCWV Lemon Flower Stack paper I used on the drawers that I altered two years ago. Yes I still had some of that paper left lol. Hope you like it, I LOVE how it turned out.


 photo 1_zpsa3e7524d.jpg

 photo 2_zpsaf68c42b.jpg

 photo 3_zps3b5ccb18.jpg

 photo 4_zps2252a676.jpg

 photo 5_zps1fc22a8b.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting.......Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome, Terrie! It's so you! Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...