back ground

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Paper Bag Mini

Hi Chickies this is my very first Paper bag mini inspired by Janis, she sent me a large paper bag mini and I loved it so much I had to make one for a friend. So this mini is 3.5 x 6 inches, and I'm making a Balsa box and card from the same paper collection. The paper I used is Prima Madeline I just love this paper its so beautiful and as you all know I adore Prima. I wanted to keep it pretty but simple with not a ton of flowers on it believe me there is plenty of flowers on the box and card lol. Sorry I haven't been posting much but I'm back on youtube and I will be posting more on my blog now.  I will also be making more Youtube videos I promise lol. Talk soon ;)


 photo 11_zps40e61522.jpg

 photo 12_zpsd7bb3a84.jpg

 photo 13_zps59e70997.jpg

 photo 14_zps9d6d7f74.jpg

 photo 15_zps00b4e2ac.jpg

 photo 16_zpsb47f616b.jpg

 photo 17_zpsc131006c.jpg

 photo 18_zpsf599f2c1.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting......Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

4 comments:

  1. Your mini is amazing, Terrie... :) THANK YOU FOR SHARING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen thank you so much hunny I'm going to start another one soon lol hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Wow! Hugs to you, girl! Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...