Hi....

I hope everyone is doing great, I know I haven't been posting anything lately but you know it's summer time lol. Been camping, swimming and fishing. But this week I will get a project finished to put in here. I bought my new laptop yesterday and I'm totally in love. I got a new Dell Inspiron, although Windows8 is a bit weird at first, I'm getting use to it now and it has a few things about it I really do like. I'm going to use my old laptop for my photos and digis because I don't want to have a bunch on this laptop, I'd like to keep it as clean as possible. 
We went camping last weekend up to Sand Lake not to far from Lake Huron just up from Standish Michigan. It was cool and rained but we still had a great time. We went shopping in a town right on Lake Huron, the side walks were brick and there was a little dinner where you can sit outside and eat, beautiful town I told Steve I wanted to move there lol....
Have a safe rest of the weekend..

Hugs N Loves ......Terrie

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're having a good summer, Terrie. It was nice to hear from you. Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Wendy thank you so much girl. If you have Skype I have that open all day long your welcome to message me anytime and If I'm at my desk I'd love to chat and get to you know better.. (Terrie.surface) I also have fb....hugs Terrie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't it Funny....

IKEA Las Vegas

I'm Back....