back ground

Monday, August 26, 2013

Card & Chunky Charm..

Hey guys I received a order from a friend of mine for a card and chunky charm for a birthday gift. I had so much fun making this for her and I already know she loved it. I hope the lady she is giving it to also loves it. She told me her favorite color is green so I tried to keep the green theme in both projects.
I used K & Company paper, metal corners, flat back pearls, lace, stamp, die cuts and
Wild Orchid Craft flowers. I love how this card came out,
this card is 6 x 6 and the tag that the charm is on
is 4 x 8. The charm is 6.5" long. I left the
inside of the card blank so she can
write her own message.


 photo 5_zpsb55fa56f.jpg

 photo 4_zps50ba0799.jpg

 photo 1_zps2ce3def3.jpg

 photo 4_zps108d9fa7.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting......Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...