back ground

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Altered Balsa Box



Here is another project I created for a wonderful friend. It is out of the same paper as the mini and the card I will be posting tomorrow. I just love the Prima Madeline paper stack, by the time I'm done with this set I will be out and I'll just have to buy another 6 x 6 pad lol. I used Wild Orchid Craft flowers on this project Like I do on most of my work. I am in love with WOC. The butterfly I made out of clay in my MS molds I have. I used blue felt on the bottom of this box. I really like to finish the bottoms with felt so it doesn't scratch where ever or what ever she puts it on.

 photo 1_zps7a99f6f6.jpg

 photo 2_zpsf4d623dc.jpg

 photo 4_zps8348aae9.jpg

 photo 3_zpse6f4394d.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting..........Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

6 comments:

  1. I love this box hun its gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl thank you so much hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks chickie hugs Terrie love ya lots

      Delete
  3. Terrie, it's gorgeous! You rocked it. How did you add your name to the pictures? Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl thank you, There is a free program called Picaso 3 that is how i edit my photos hun hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...