"Lucky Friend"

Wow it's been awhile since I created anything. About two or three weeks, that is forever in crafter time "LOL". I created this card for a friend. I used this Saturated Canary Image because I am lucky to have her and the digi is holding a four leaf clover. I put three tags on this card and love them all. I used my new paper from Walmart and love it, can't wait to get more. I love this clock die cut I really want to buy that one someday, I only have one left a friend gave me. See you chickies soon...


 photo DSCF1849_zps49b5bdf3.jpg

 photo DSCF1850_zps45c7e454.jpg

 photo DSCF1856_zps06b1b157.jpg

 photo DSCF1857_zps366a1ca2.jpg

 photo DSCF1858_zps76f4d866.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

Comments

  1. The card is gorgeous, Terrie! Anyone is lucky to have you for a friend. Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Isn't it Funny....

IKEA Las Vegas

I'm Back....