Saturday, June 29, 2013

Trip / Travel Journal

Hi chickies sorry I havent been around this week, really haven't made anything for over a week. Couldn't take it anymore so I sat down and made this journal and I thought this Saturated Canary digital Image would be perfect for a trip or travel journal. So I colored her up with my copic markers. I used my Bind it all for this journal and I love how it came out. I will be making a YT video tomorrow if you would like to see more detail. 

 photo 1_zpsfdd77742.jpg

 photo 2_zps6d59f52c.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting...........Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see it in more detail. I think the journal is beautiful. The image you colored is perfect. It's fabulous! Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be doing my video as soon as i get time girl I promise lol...thank you hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. Hi! this is really gorgeous,love making special projects.
    I have left a comment on your craft space post....wow it's amazing!
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lou thank you so much, I had to follow you girl so talented ;) love your blog hugs Terrie

      Delete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...