back ground

Saturday, June 22, 2013

New Card

This is my newest card made with a Saturated Canary Digital image, I adore her she is so pretty. I made this for a friend of mine that wasn't having the best week ever, so I thought I'd cheer her up with a cute card.


 photo DSCF1782_zpsf917dbee.jpg

 photo DSCF1783_zps222f0bc6.jpg

 photo DSCF1784_zps08fcb335.jpg

 photo DSCF1785_zps0ca01aca.jpg

 photo DSCF1786_zps039c85df.jpg

Hugs N Loves

Keep Crafting........Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

4 comments:

  1. It's a super beautiful card, Terrie. I love the way you colored the image, especially the shading on the face and the hair. Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy you know Saturated Canary are my favorite digis by far lol hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. Stunning card Terri. Beautifully coloured and I really like the layering you did on it. As for my paper packs you asked about I bought them from Homesense. Not sure if you have that store though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy thank you so much. I love those paper pads but unfortunately I dont have that store here, wish I did lol hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...