back ground

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

" FIND YOUR ZEN"

Hi Chickies I created this card with a Saturated Canary digital Image called "Yoga". Love her as I do all of Krista's digis and stamps. I used teal and peach mostly in this card, love the two colors together. I challenged myself not to use my WOC flowers in this card so I used some of my silk and organza flowers in it. I just made the banner on my computer "Find Your Zen". love how it all came out....

 photo 1_zpsb43d16cc.jpg

 photo 2_zps486ad4fd.jpg

 photo 3_zps1bdb92aa.jpg

Hugs N Loves..

Keep Crafting......Terrie

Terrie Suface © 2013

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card, Terrie! I love the image you used and the way you colored her. It looks like her hair is flying in the breeze. You did an awesome job on this. Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi My darlin, thanks girl hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. Stunning card Terrie! I love the gorgeous image and the beautiful colouring. I am now a follower.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda I'm following you also girl thank you hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...