back ground

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Bad Girl"

I must have been a bad girl lately cuz I think its reflecting in my cards lol. I love this Kenny K digital stamp Carmen Electra. This is a very naughty card but I love it. She was fun to color but wow thats a lot of skin. I wish I would have done the hair a little better oh well next card.  ;)



 photo 1_zps80b055a3.jpg
 
 photo 2_zps87cba103.jpg
 
 photo 3_zps3fd35554.jpg
 
 photo 4_zpsd911f5b0.jpg
 
 photo 5_zps8940bf0c.jpg
 
Nugs N loves
 
Keep Crafting..........Terrie
 
Terrie Surface © 2013
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card! If I had that body, I'd be that way too. Here's to naughty! Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl if I had that body I'd be running around naked lol thanks hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...