back ground

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Are you " Feeling Naughty "

Yep most of the time lol...So when I got this digital image I knew I had to make this card. She is called "Greytie" and is by Saturated Canary. I just love her, she is just to cute to be naughty, but then aren't we all lol... I do like how this card came out I colored her with my copic markers. Used gorgeous WOC flowers, laces, metal corners, charm and butterflies.



 photo 1_zps3c48dd40.jpg

 photo 2_zps832cdb0e.jpg

 photo 3_zps376284a6.jpg
 

 photo 4_zpsd0351f9e.jpg
 
 photo 5_zps1039cf16.jpg
 
 
Hugs N Loves
 
Keep Crafting.......Terrie
 
Terrie Surface © 2013

2 comments:

  1. I'm so naughty, but you'd never know. Everyone thinks I'm sweet. I love this card too. Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Wendy omg me to girl lol hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...