back ground

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Scrapbook Convention..

Hi, so sorry I haven't posted or created anything in six days. I know right I can't believe it either lol. I have been so busy. Hung out with Jeannie earlier this week, Thursday Mimi came over and spent the night and Friday we went to the Novi Michigan Mega Meet Scrapbook Convention. Which was awesome. We bought all kinds of goodies, we seen Tim Holtz and Melissa Frances said "You look familiar" lol I told her that is because we are fb friends haha it was to cute. We found some good deals but most of it was very expensive. I stocked up on Bling now maybe I can actually use some lol. I got double sided tape, more bling, and paper. I'll put some pictures below. Had a blast with Mimi and Debbie met us there. My feet still hurt.

 photo DSCF1351_zps4d5a2098.jpg

Debbie, Me and Mimi

 photo DSCF1362_zpsa6d2d5ba.jpg

My goodies I got..

 photo DSCF1355_zps65d28d94.jpg

Tim Holtz

 photo DSCF1350_zpsf3ef43f1.jpg

My girls Mimi and Debbie

 photo DSCF1352_zpsf1b23e8a.jpg

Woohoo baby she got a Big Shot...

 photo DSCF1354_zps697d9c91.jpg

Tim Demo his markers...


Hugs N Loves

               Keep Crafting.....Terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...