back ground

Sunday, May 19, 2013

"Prima Romance Novel Card"

Hello my chickies, I Made this gorgeous card with the Prima Romance Novel papers. I created it for Lavish Laces Dt call. I thought it would be fun just to show my support to Jaizella and her dt call. So I made this card with tons of small tags that can be removed and used. I used pleated trim and lace, along with gorgeous woc flowers. I also used butterflies and bling with flower from Queen & Co. I put a white mat on the inside for who ever buys it to write a message. I do not use a ton of laces and trims on each card but as you all know I make a ton of cards, at least on a day. I hope you all like it.

 photo 1_zps8cd0a000.jpg

 photo 2_zps8edfb00b.jpg

 photo 3_zpsc79d1b2f.jpg

 photo 4_zpsea67751d.jpg

 photo 5_zpsa20051ab.jpg

Hugs N Loves

                   Keep Crafting........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...