back ground

Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Cards

Hey chickies So the past three days I've been with out internet finally got it back last night thank goodness I was going nuts without it lol. Lets just say I had a lot of time to craft while I wasn't able to get online. I created these two cards and never got bored. I feel if you love what you do you should never be bored lol.. One this first card I used a Saturated Canary Image and on the second card I used a Some Odd Girl digi image love those girls so much.


 photo 1_zps7762a7db.jpg

 photo 4_zpse60226e4.jpg

 photo 5_zps1b9eff31.jpg

 photo 6_zpsb1bcab3e.jpg

 photo 1_zps32f94638.jpg

 photo 4_zpsc6844565.jpg

 photo 5_zps71696d76.jpg

Hugs n Loves

   Keep
Crafting......Terrie 
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

 photo 2_zpsb926eee8.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I love your cards, Terrie. They're always so fun, beautiful and colorful. I am now following your blog. Yeah! I have a blog too if you're interested. Hugs! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy thank you girl I am now following you to..I love card making lol but I guess you could tell hugs Terrie

      Delete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...