back ground

Monday, May 20, 2013

"Happy Birthday to My BFF"

This is a custom ordered card, a friend of mine ordered it for her daughter to give to her friend that is turning 17. I thought this digital stamp "BFF" would be a wonderful fit for this card. I used my Tim Holtz on the edge die Butterflight. Gorgeous WOC and handmade flowers were used on this card along with flat back pearls, butterflies, trims and of course beautiful papers. I paper pieced the dress, pockets, and shows. So happy she loved this card.


 photo 1_zps72102b66.jpg

 photo 2_zps8dc960b4.jpg

 photo 3_zpsea1de2c6.jpg

 photo 4_zps452e5445.jpg

 photo 5_zps980691e6.jpg

Hugs N Loves

                      Keep Crafing....Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

4 comments:

  1. How could she not love this card Terrie, it is adorable.
    Your colouring is beautiful and the layout is lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy thank you so much, I'm still learning on my coloring, if I ever have more then 14 copics lol it would be awesome hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie hugs girl Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...