back ground

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Design Team Project for FreeSpirit Productions

This is the card I created for Lisa's DT for FreeSpirit Favorites on Etsy, FreeSpirit Productions on Youtube and Facebook. Run on over and check her out, she has great prices and products. I love this Free Image Krista from Saturated Canary gave us so much I used it on my last two cards. I used Lisa's gorgeous trim on this card is so soft. I also used her beautiful flowers the reds in the flowers are so deap. The large white flowers are WOC's and I put a few acrylic pieces by the flowers. I used die cuts, butterfly punch and flat back pearls. I also used a clay butterfly I made with a Martha Stewart mold. I machine stitches on this card, I guess that is becoming my trade mark.


 photo 1_zpsfa0ed346.jpg

 photo 6_zps4e2ab924.jpg

 photo 2_zpsb1cdda5a.jpg

 photo 3_zps78498d63.jpg

 photo 4_zps1cbd0bf7.jpg

 photo 5_zpsef74dce0.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Freespiritsfavorites
http://www.freespiritsproductions.com/

Hugs N Loves

                      Keep Crafting...........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...