back ground

Saturday, May 18, 2013

"Delightful"

Hi my lovely ladies. I created a card with the new papers I got from the scrapbook convention. I wasn't sure what to do with the feather paper then I remembered I had white feathers I could use on it. So I dug through my box of die cuts and found this clock die that one of my wonderful friends gave me. Since I had the tag that my friend Debbie gave me which has a clock on it I thought it would be perfect to use on this card. I used gorgeous WOC and handmade flowers on this card, butterflies, pearls, and feathers. I do love how this card came out. I am going to use this card for my dt entry for lavish laces and a few others I made this week.

 photo 1_zpsadf76154.jpg

 photo 2_zps2e425970.jpg

 photo 3_zps2bf43cfb.jpg

 photo 4_zps87c1b6a7.jpg

 photo 5_zps8d5a39ee.jpg

Hugs N Loves

                     Keep Crafting.........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...