back ground

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"Chunky Charm Key Chain"

Here is a chunky charm I made today for a custom order. A friend ordered a birthday card which is the card I showed on here last and a key chain for her daughters girlfriend. I think I put enough pearls, beads and Jewelry pieces on this key chain. I really hope she likes it. I used a domino colored it and stamped friend on it, I glued a small heart on it that says "Made with Love". I used many bead caps, butterfly cameo, charms and a Tim Holtz swivel clasp.


 photo 1_zpsde2950b2.jpg

 photo 2_zps83eb37f4.jpg

 photo 3_zpsc18f1d0b.jpg

 photo 4_zpsebddc20d.jpg

 photo 5_zpsaa399537.jpg

Hugs N Loves

                   Keep Crafting.......Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

6 comments:

  1. Your key chain charm is gorgeous.
    So many pretty goodies on there, she can look at it over and over and still find something new :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy I wanted to make sure it was chunky enough for her lol hugs Terrie

      Delete

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...