back ground

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Card and Box Set..

Yesterday I created a Altered Box and today I finished the card to match it. I used gorgeous WOC flowers on both projects, beautiful Venice lace, trims, pearls and gorgeous papers. I embossed the papers and used black soot distress ink on the embossed area. They both came out so pretty. I really enjoy what I do. I joined Youtube June 28th, 2011 and put my first video up in September of the same year. I created my blog the following year. I have so much fun creating and making new friends everyday. I love seeing what everyone is doing on their videos and what beautiful things they are making. I want a set of copic markers for my birthday this year but I know that will not happen. But a girl can dream lol...Thank you all for making my life so much better by bringing me into you lives...


 photo 1_zps0c82a039.jpg

 photo 2_zps09b64813.jpg

 photo 3_zps76557d7b.jpg

 photo 4_zps1ab1b5fb.jpg

 photo 5_zps09e5a380.jpg

Hugs N Loves

                   Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie


 photo 3_zps65cac4f9.jpg

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. Hope you do get copic markers for you birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie...lol I dont think i'll get the Copic this year it would take me three years to save for a set ...hugs Terrie

      Delete

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...