Sunday, May 5, 2013

Butterfly Love

This is the card I created today with a Mo's Digital Pencil Image. "SHY" I just love her she is adorable. I used my Tim Holtz on the edge Butterflight die as you all know I adore butterflies. I used Prima Divine papers on this card, gorgeous flowers, beautiful lace trim,  flat back pearls and lots of butterflies. Of course lol... There are also photos below of how I package my cards. I take pride in my work and when someone orders one of my cards I want first impressions to last. I colored the image with copic markers. I always pop my images up on craft foam, I off set her slightly so the colored foam would show. I also embossed the butterflies on the edge.


 photo 1_zpsf82ac258.jpg

 photo 2_zps2f0ef716.jpg

 photo 3_zps3e504a9f.jpg

 photo 4_zps50ab3685.jpg

 photo 5_zpsb913e90a.jpg

 photo 6_zpsd57aeea7.jpg

 photo 7_zpse475cd83.jpg

Hugs N Loves

             Keep Crafting .........Terrie

Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...