back ground

Friday, April 26, 2013

Some odd Girl

Well if you know me I guess I can be a bit odd, but I'm talking about Some Odd Girl Stamps co. LOL. Granted this happened back in February however I did not find it until yesterday. I was looking through old posts like I often do. I love Some Odd Girl digis and I'd love to have stamps someday but as you know with no income that is pretty hard. But someday I WILL have them Mauahaha (Evil laugh). So when I seen that it was my card that was Spotlight in their blog I was more then thrilled, just wish I could have seen it when it was posted but still Thrilled!!! Just copy and paste the link below to view.

 http://www.someoddgirlblog.com/2013/02/big-stuff-to-share-winners-spotlight-ning-excitement/

Hugs N Loves

             Keep Crafting............Terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEARTBROKEN

I'm so sorry its been forever since I have posted anything on my blog but I've had so much going on. As some of you know I lost...