back ground

Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Honey"

I created this card this week with about 7 others and I think this is my favorite. I just love her she is a Saturated Canary digital Image called "Honey" and the paper is from My minds Eye called Honey Cake. Funny but I looked at the paper name after I used it on this card LOL both are called Honey to funny. I used gorgeous flowers, trims, and pearls..Hope you love it...


 photo 1_zpsd3ac0fca.jpg

 photo 2_zps38648b19.jpg

 photo 3_zps45ff3f33.jpg

 photo 4_zpsba98b51e.jpg

 photo 5_zpsb4f81ec0.jpg

 photo 6_zpscd6c7d3b.jpg

 photo 7_zps53e31957.jpg

Hugs N Loves
                     Keep Crafting......Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...