back ground

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Graphic 45 Card

I created this Graphic 45 card with Curtain Call and Le Romantique. Love these Gorgeous papers. I used beautiful trims, flat back pearls and flowers on this card, with a bit of inspiration inside. I have always loved G45 paper, although I do not get to use it to often unless a friend shares with me, So thank you Maddie for sharing this paper with me. Means so much to me.


 photo 1_zps0c47051a.jpg

 photo 2_zps23ecd507.jpg

 photo 3_zpsc574a243.jpg

 photo 4_zps9cff2b9d.jpg

 photo 5_zps6eef4db5.jpg

 photo 6_zpsc82fecb1.jpg

This is how I package all of my cards. Usually I put a white tag with inspirational quotes stamped on them. Since this small tag came with the paper I wanted to show it off.

Hugs N Loves

            Keep Crafting......Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie


No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...