back ground

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dt Project for Lisa at FreeSpirit Productions

This is what I created for Lisa's FreeSpirit Productions. Her Links are below. This tag is 5" x 9", yes it is very large, I used the Tim Holtz on the Edge Butterflight die on the side. As you all Know I love using this die on my cards so I thought why not use it on a tag. The trims, gorgeous flowers, venice butterfly, doily, glassine bag and lace are all from Lisa's store. For more details watch the video on my Youtube channel, all products are listed below the video. I used K & Company paper, chain, bling, pearls, a smaller tag with Beautiful stamped on it, and die cut butterflies from Memory Box dies. Hope you all love it...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Freespiritsfavorites
http://www.freespiritsproductions.com/

 Check out Lisa's Etsy store and blog.

 photo 1_zps4b2aa962.jpg

 photo 2_zpsb20ff9c0.jpg

 photo 3_zps80754d3e.jpg

Hugs N Loves

                     Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...