back ground

Monday, April 22, 2013

Bird Song...

Hey guys I created this card with Prima BirdSong, love Prima papers so much, they are my favorite. OMG I know I'm so addicted to my Tim Holtz on the edge Butterflight die, I know I use it on everything now but I can't help it, it's beautiful. I used a Saturated Canary digital image named "Wendy". I cut out two butterflies, I used gorgeous trims, lace and flowers, with beautiful pearls. I sewed on it with my sewing machine.


 photo 1_zps863babbe.jpg

 photo 2_zps5b71cfa4.jpg

 photo 3_zps369a27be.jpg

 photo 5_zps8e9d5558.jpg

 photo 4_zps6759c73a.jpg

Hugs N Loves

                     Keep Crafting.......Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

1 comment:

My New Craft Room Finished

I have been trying to keep very busy it really does help keep my mind off things that are happening around me. This is how my room ...