Saturday, March 16, 2013

"Summer Time"

I guess you could say I have the winter blues, maybe it's because I have pneumonia right now, you could say I'm sick of being sick and I'm tired of the cold. I wish we could leave for Vegas tomorrow. Unfortunately it is going to take up over a year to save money to move with. Since we live paycheck to paycheck its going to take awhile to save 4 to 6 thousand dollars, but that does give me more time with my sons and grand daughters. So the cards I've been making are very spring and summer oriented.  I love these types of cards with bright colors that catch your eye along with other details like machine stitching, metal corners, pearls and bright flowers. I also used a Saturated Canary digital Image on this card. I adore Krista's digis and stamps.


 photo 1_zpse3265482.jpg

 photo 2_zpsbeb5b224.jpg

 photo 2_zpsbeb5b224.jpg

 photo 4_zps450e0b79.jpg

 photo 5_zpsec523e1b.jpg

 photo 6_zpsde45da11.jpg

 photo 7_zpsfd2869b7.jpg

Hugs N Loves

                      Keep Crafting............Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh sweetie i'm sorry I've been down with pneumonia not back up yet but getting there hugs Terrie

      Delete
  2. Sassy card Ms. Terrie...just like it's creator!! Love it and you :) You get better now, ya hear! Hugs ~Barbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my Barbie doll hugs Terrie

      Delete
  3. gorgeous card, love the design to it. great job ;)

    ReplyDelete

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...