Friday, March 29, 2013

New Cards

These are the cards I created the past few days. The first one "Happy Birthday" is a custom order from one of my customers. She wanted a card for her sisters Birthday. She came over, picked out the papers and told me what she wanted stamped on the inside. She will be picking it up soon I hope she likes it. I used a Tiddly Inks digital image on it called "BFF". Gorgeous flowers, trims, bling, stamps, and beautiful papers. The other two cards I used a Mo's Digital image and a Saturated Canary Image on love how they both turned out.


 photo 9_zpsddeffe52.jpg

 photo 5_zpsebf3088a.jpg

 photo 7_zps3bbdfd4b.jpg

 photo 4_zpsf62d65e3.jpg

 photo 1_zps87c69de9.jpg

 photo 3_zps12336f48.jpg

Hugs N Loves
                    Keep Crafting.........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cards

Hi ladies just wanted to drop by and share a few cards I made for a order I got. Its been months since I have really created anything...