back ground

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mixed Media Large Tag

I created this Mixed media tag for FreeSpirit Productions on Fb for Lisa's Mixed Media March. The large butterfly is covered with Silver embossing powder. I used a mix of white paint and flour to make the bricks. The image was in black and white but I used copic to color her eyes blue and a couple of the flowers pink. There is a fairy charm pinned to the lace. Gorgeous white frame around the image I received in the mail today from my gf Barbie.  I used the same mix from the bricks on the flowers. Love how it all came out. Any questions please ask.  This tag is 4" x 8".

  photo 1_zps667535ac.jpg

 photo 3_zps5232af2c.jpg

 photo 4_zps7bd64548.jpg

 photo 5_zpse9489126.jpg

 photo 6_zps48b5ad04.jpg

 photo 7_zpsb74c2b8c.jpg

 photo 8_zpsd91e8548.jpg

Hugs N Loves

                 Keep Crafting........Terrie
Designed By Terrie Surface © 2013 OneCraftyCookie

2 comments:

I can't believe it......

Omg I can't believe I haven't posted in my blog since December wow, I guess time really does get away for you when your busy. ...